The Steel Reserve 1.3 is the bike of choice for top Haro pro Ryan Nyquist, a killer mix of fast Haro MTB and high-flying Haro BMX bikes. The Full Crmo Steel Reserve frame features ingenious Six Shooter interchangeable dropouts, while serious BMX crossover parts from Spank and Haro BMX are spec'd in an innovative mash-up with quality MTB components Marzocchi DJ1 100mm and Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic rear disc brake. The result? A radical melding of BMX and MTB influences, for the rider dedicated to the unexpected and awesome.
- Haro Full Crmo Steel Reserve frame w/ tapered head tube & interchangeable dropouts
- 21.8" TT (Short) & 22.5" TT (Long) sizes
- Marzocchi DJ1 100mm travel fork w/ 20mm thru-axle
- Haro Crmo 8 Spline 3-pc crankset w/ 25t sprocket
- Sealed bearings Euro BB set
- Haro Slim Pedals w/ sealed bearings & replaceable pins
- Spank Ind. Spoon 762, 40mm rise bar w/ Velo Lock On grips
- Spank Ind. Spoon 1-1/8" stem
- Haro slim padded w/ TriPod post, 25.4mm O.D.
- Spank Ind. Spoon alloy double wall 36h rims, Pivit alloy disc single speed cassette w/ 12t Crmo cog
- Kenda Small Block Eight 2.35" front tires
- Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic rear disc brake